As an eCommerce coordinator, you will assist in creating the high quality product images seen on springyjeans.com. You will work directly with our photography and fullfilment teams to efficiently take a product from the rack to the website to the customer. This is an entry level position that is perfect for someone who is excited to learn and be a part of a fast growing eCommerce company located in the heart of Los Angeles’ Fashion District.
Responsibilities and Requirements
While your primary focus will be on shooting photos for product listings, your day-to-day will at times also include:
- Steaming clothing
- Hanging laundry
- Packing orders
- Loading and unloading shipments
- Must be able to lift or assist in lifting heavy bags of clothing
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time to shoot photos
Desired Skills, Experience, and Characteristics
While the skills and experience listed are not mandatory prior to working with us, these areas will hold weight in the hiring process. However, don’t let this stop you from applying if you have a strong passion to learn and grow. We do on the job training which makes this a perfect entry level job for those looking to grow in the fashion industry.
- Ability to see symmetry, shapes, and patterns in photos.
- Google Products – Drive, Sheets, Docs, Gmail, Calendar, etc.
- Flat lay Clothing Photography
- Adobe products ex. Photoshop, illustrator, lightroom
- Product Merchandising
- Project Management Platforms
- Experience working with vintage clothing
- Willingness to learn and accept positive feedback in the process
- Strong listener
- Confidence in asking for help
- Enjoys working closely with others but can also work independently
- Strong sense of integrity
- Respect for coworker’s time and work
Perks of the Job
As a small but fast growing company, we offer our team some additional perks for their commitment to our growth.
- Working directly with the founding members
- Access to our full studio equipment ex. C stands, cameras, backdrops etc
- Exposure to other professionals/brands in the industry
- Company Macbook
- Monthly vintage/manufactured item stipends
- A pair of Hoka running shoes to make work more comfortable
- Weekly paid team lunches
- Paid monthly downtown LA parking